Monday 15 June 2015

Outfit: Sulley Decora


I recently wore this decora outfit, I'm wearing monsters inc roomwear that I bought in Japan, its super comfy! I used to dress in decora a lot when I was younger and kind of miss it, I think its too bad that more people don't dress in this awesome and colorful style!



I always wear a lot of accessories with decora, bracelets and necklaces are a must! its never too much in decora. Try to use more neon bright colors rather than the muted pastels used in fairykei and sweet lolita. It should be a rainbow palette. I usually wear more than this but it was a kinda casual day.



Something that many people miss in decora is layering socks, it really makes it look more ott and less empty on the bottom part. I also like plushes in decora, like this carebear backpack. I also often use pokemon plushes and other kinds of smaller things I can attach to my clothes!

Hope you like this outfit that's a bit different!
//Love Minty


No comments:

Post a Comment