Sunday 5 March 2017

Angelic Pretty: Sweet Cream Princess

mintyfrills, kawaii, cute, sweet lolita, fashion, dress, klänning, brand,

Angelic Pretty just released the unfortunately named 'Sweet Cream Princess'. I must say I had higher hopes for this dress, it looked really nice in the earlier photos. The print is boring and the colorways are dull. I hope the colors look better in real life but from the pictures I'm really not impressed. The mint colorway is a bit better. The print has some cute elements but I don't like how they put them together. I'm usually a big fan of scallops but it just looks off on this dress. The shoulder straps on the jsk look weird and the white scallop part on the bodice look out of place. 

mintyfrills, kawaii, cute, sweet lolita, fashion, dress, klänning, brand,mintyfrills, kawaii, cute, sweet lolita, fashion, dress, klänning, brand,

 I was looking forward to the more interesting OP but honestly it just looks cheap on the front part. Its just a flat piece of white fabric with some frills on it. The plain fabric really makes it extra cheap looking. I don't know if its just bad stock photos but I just don't like how it looks.

mintyfrills, kawaii, cute, sweet lolita, fashion, dress, klänning, brand,mintyfrills, kawaii, cute, sweet lolita, fashion, dress, klänning, brand,

//Love Mintyfrills



No comments:

Post a Comment