Monday 6 March 2017

Angelic Pretty x Disney: Marie 'lets play hide and seek'

aristocats, mintyfrills, kawaii, cute, fashion, kitten, cat, gyaru, himegyaru,

Angelic Pretty and Disney have made many collabs before and here is one with Marie from Aristocats. I wasn't a big fan of the last one, kiss me cat. The print looks pretty cute but with the lower price tag you don't get the same quality. You can see that the boarder print on the OP doesnt line up with the bottom of the dress. I'ts still a cute dress but I think its more if you want it for a casual look. Since the skirt doesn't have the boarder print it doesn't have the same problem. 

They print is actually really cute though when you don't have the boarder its really small so you wont see the cute Marie illustrations. Actually I think the style and length of the dress makes it look more hime gyaru, it reminds me of some of the My Melody x Liz Lisa collab dresses. It's a cute dress and not that expensive, so maybe good for everyday clothes! 

aristocats, mintyfrills, kawaii, cute, fashion, kitten, cat, gyaru, himegyaru,

I also wanted to recommend you to take a look at the other cute Marie items they are selling on the Disney site. There are some really adorable designs if you are a fan of Marie or just kittens in general. Here are just some of the adorable items available! 

aristocats, mintyfrills, kawaii, cute, fashion, kitten, cat, gyaru, himegyaru,
 //Love Mintyfrills

No comments:

Post a Comment