Monday 4 July 2016

Fashion Valentine: Tabby

mintyfrills kawaii fairy kei sweet cute harajuku

This weeks fashion valentine is handsome and colorful Tabby! I used to be super into decora for years years when I was a teen. Still really love all the colors and bunches of accessories which I think shows in my lolita fashion. I love his super colorful outfits, this kind of style always makes me so happy! Go follow him on instagram!

mintyfrills kawaii fairy kei sweet cute harajuku

This outfit is just so super happy and playful! Even in the color chaos he still manages to balance it really well! I love that the shoes matches the sweater and wow do I love the sweater! All the colors in this outfit are so amazing. The backpack is adorable, that's my favorite shade of pink actually! Its just a weird coincident that I also used to have a cydaquil attached to my decora outfits back in the days. I want to bring more colors like this into lolita. I already try to always have contrasting colors.

mintyfrills kawaii fairy kei sweet cute harajukumintyfrills kawaii fairy kei sweet cute harajuku

Tabby also looks adorable in more pastel and cute fairy kei outfits. These outfits look so comfortable and just suits him really well! I wish I had that milklim cotton candy sweater in the same color and I am so jealous of that 6%DOKIDOKI skirt! (The perfect fairy kei skirt btw, just so you know). Those pink glasses really suit him also.

mintyfrills kawaii fairy kei sweet cute harajuku

I like this outfit a lot because it really had that 'Spank!' type fairy kei. The jean overalls with pins makes it feel really cute and retro. I wish I would see more of this style generally!

mintyfrills kawaii fairy kei sweet cute harajuku

This outfit manages to look simple, really polished and still adorably quirky. I love the 6%DOKIDOKI accessories matching the tights. The shoes match the shirt and the pants matches the hair. This is just so perfectly color balanced and thought thru, yet still it looks effortless.

mintyfrills kawaii fairy kei sweet cute harajuku

Tabby just has a great sense of fashion for matching crazy colors adorably. I always love seeing his outfits and they make me want to throw in some more fun into my outfits! Keep up doing what you do, I hope we will meet one day!


//Love Mintyfrills



1 comment: