Tuesday 26 January 2021

Angelic Pretty: Little Witch

little witch angelic pretty print series release dress

I really like Angelic Pretty's Little Witch print series. It's super cute and I really like the illustration style. I kinda really want this one.

Little Witch Angelic Pretty print series release

I really love the pink colorway with the lavender ribbons, it's just such a perfect colour combo. I really like the scalloped neckline on the jsk, I always love scallop. More scallops please. It would of been really cute with scallops at the bottom of the dress and then maybe lace matching the contrasting ribbons. The neckline of the jsk is the same as the OP's neckline but without the faux blouse. I do not at all like the long tulle bottom of the cutsew dress, it just makes it look really cheap.

little witch angelic pretty print series release dress

The style of the illustrations feels very graphic and clean. I think the yellow and mint in the print allows for really fun outfits! Though the specific shade of mint can be a bit tricky. The black version could easily be coordinated with pink, lavender, mint or yellow. 

little witch angelic pretty print series release dress

I wish they would of made the cat jewelry came in pastel colours also. Why are they all black? It's not like there is any black in the print even. I also would of prefered silver instead of gold and a plastic finding for the ring.

Little Witch Angelic Pretty print series release

I don't like the red colorway at all. I feel like they really should of changed the colors of the print itself to make it go better with the red. The print colors are pastel but then they put the black ribbons on it and it's like why though? I do not understand why they made the jsk come as a set with a armband, with the other colors it's already pretty meh. But with the red armband it becomes just very unfortunate. Bright red armband worn on the upper arm, really AP? This aint it chief. If you bought this dress or want it I have a super easy fix for you friend, just don't wear it with the armband. I'm not implying anything about whoever designed it, I mostly find it unfortunate.

little witch angelic pretty print series release dress

No comments:

Post a Comment