Monday 15 February 2016

Knights Night: The Secret of Kells

mintyfrills classic lolita fashion kawaii cute pretty

Knights Night have relased this dress called 'the secret of kells' that is based on irish design from the book of kells. I think it has a really unique print design that I havent seen in lolita. Its available in various cuts and colors. I think the bright blue one is my favorite. It's not my usual style but it was interesting enough that I wanted to share it with you.



It looks like all the cuts are pretty long, but I think that the print seems well composed. It has so many details and its just really pretty to look at. I have no idea what I personally would coord it with but I look forward to other people making outfits with it!

mintyfrills classic lolita fashion kawaii cute pretty

Even though the print is based on the book only the name seems to come from the animated movie 'the secrets of kells' which I would recomend to any fan of animation or this type of irish design. Its about the making of the book of kells.

mintyfrills classic lolita fashion kawaii cute pretty

//Love Mintyfrils


No comments:

Post a Comment