Saturday 6 February 2016

Vivian Tears: Afternoon Trend

mintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion cute

Taobao brand Vivian Tears have a new dress called Afternoon Trend, I think its pretty cute as a casual dress. The print has a vintage feel that I think goes really well with the Mint colorway. The cuts remind me of the ones for Angelic Pretty's upcoming Baked Sweets Parade but the print is different enough that I don't feel its copying. The cuts work pretty well but I really wished it was better aligned at the bottom, the print just kinda cuts off in the middle of it, it just looks sloppy. I still think its cute, its just such a thing that could of been fixed easily.  

mintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion cutemintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion cute

The dress is still cute and after all it is cheaper than an AP dress would be too. The little teapots are really sweet and they seem to have nice lace too. The style of the print is pretty different, I like it! I think this brand has potential and I look forward to seeing more from them.


mintyfrills kawaii sweet lolita fashion cute

//Love Mintyfrills

No comments:

Post a Comment